- Powerful motor comes with horsepower that operates at 1725 revolutions per minute – the strength and speed of the unit lets you grind food waste quickly and finely
- This disposal unit has a huge chamber that can hold up to 50 ounces of food waste – this means you never have to worry about food waste overflow
- Shredder ring and grinding wheel are made out of stainless steel – these parts are made of quality steel and you know that your food waste will be ground without any problems and the parts will also last a long time.
- This disposal can be hooked up to your dishwasher and comes with a reset overload protector.
- The unit has a continuous feed system that lets you keep putting the food waste into the unit as it grinds old waste.
KitchenAid stands by their products that why the KitchenAid 3/4 Horsepower continuous feed food waste disposer comes with a 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
“Disposal works great”
“Not made as well as the unit it replaced, had to scavenge around for parts that were not included with the disposer’.
- Drain and grind chambers are resistant to corrosion – You will not need to worry about these parts getting rusty.
- Protection from overload – This unit comes with a reset button so if overload occurs all you have to do is just push a button and your unit will once again be ready to operate.
- This unit uses a centrifugal switch for starting and also has a connection for your dishwasher.
- Stainless steel shredder ring and stainless steel grinder rings mean that food will get ground well; and the durable construction means the ring and grinder will last a long time.
- This unit has a chamber that can hold 50 ounces of waste – this gives you plenty of space to grind your food and then let it drain easily without overflow.
- Installation is quick and easy as the unit comes with a quick mounting system.
- This disposal unit does not come with an electrical cord or socket.This unit has less sound insulation.